Blog Site Moving

This Blog site has been moved to my Emma.J main blog. All visitors will be redirected in 5 seconds to the Unique Buildings page there

Saturday 19 November 2011

Tudor Hall

I have decided to part with my extremely large Tudor Hall. As you can see from the photos this is the biggest Tudor / Medieval house I have ever seen. This is the equivalent in size to over 16 of Playmobil's Tudor / Medieval  houses. It's been built with many expensive and rare parts including the proper Playmobil Steck base. Furnished and decorated through out it also comes with a variety of figures. 

This is a true one off and would be an excellent addition to any steck collection, as you can see from the additional diorama pictures shown below. For more pictures please follow the link to the Tudor Hall Page.

I am looking for offers over £800, please feel free to contact me for any further details. This house will also be listed on ebay next week.





0 comments:

Post a Comment