Blog Site Moving

This Blog site has been moved to my Emma.J main blog. All visitors will be redirected in 5 seconds to the Unique Buildings page there

Monday 7 November 2011

Aesclick

<div style="text-align: center;">
<span style="font-size: large;">I'd like to say a big hello to the members of Aesclick Spanish forum. I've recently been contacted by them to do a small interveiw about my work for an upcoming newsletter. I'm looking forward to reading their newsletter and having my name in print. Oh the fame of it all! Haha.</span></div>
<div style="text-align: center;">
<span style="font-size: large;"><br /></span></div>
<div style="text-align: center;">
<span style="font-size: large;">So thank you all for your kind words and for visitng my blog I hope you've all enjoyed looking at my Playmobil and will call back again.</span></div>
<div style="text-align: center;">
<span style="font-size: large;"><br /></span></div>
<div style="text-align: center;">
<span style="font-size: large;"><a href="http://www.aesclick.com/">http://www.aesclick.com/</a></span></div>
<br />

0 comments:

Post a Comment