Blog Site Moving

This Blog site has been moved to my Emma.J main blog. All visitors will be redirected in 5 seconds to the Unique Buildings page there

Monday 7 November 2011

New Buildings

I sometimes think I shouldn't mention my plans on my blog as things never work out the way I plan. I said last week I'd have the pictures up of my pharmacy but I never managed it...... Oh Well that's just how things go around her I'm always doing six things at once!

I do have good news I've taken photos of the pharmacy and a new house. Both have new pages here on the blog. I've been creating a few more pages here and there and as soon as everything is ready I'll add the links on here. I've also finished my very last set of Victorian figures for this year no more till spring. I've also managed to set up a medieval diorama so even more picture to take this week. But for now here's a few pictures to keep you all going.















0 comments:

Post a Comment